- Join global and continental efforts by major stakeholders to address extreme poverty, unemployment, hunger, malnutrition, youth extremism and youth migration by creating millions of jobs through agriculture.
- Collaborate with major stakeholders to create an African award and Official Public Holiday – to commemorate, honour and reward African Farmers and Agricultural Researchers, in AU member states, and at regional and continental levels.
- Work with the custodians of the lands, traditional power structures and modern authorities in Africa to make available litigation free arable lands for agricultural purposes.
- Work towards and advocate for investments along the agriculture value chain for smallholders as a key to ensure rural prosperity.
- Help to improve African food security and achieve sustainable peace – by using our innovative advocacy approach.
- Rebrand African agriculture as affordable, profitable and “sexy” – to inspire youth interest.
- Assist African farmers to reach their full potential of increased food productivity and prosperity.
- Promote an Africa that is free of all health-threatening issues, which are due to ignorance, extreme poverty, hunger, malnutrition and unemployment, lack of access to quality education, healthy food and clean water.
- Create live media events to encourage African youth to appreciate the viability of agronomy and agribusiness by applying our unique approach.